Thursday, August 05, 2010

My faithful blog readers, I feel like I've stabbed someone in the back. But I don't know who. Probably me. Now that this blog has finally achieved some stability, I've made a tumblr.
I know, WHAT?
I never shared this, but when everyone got tumblrs and I was still over here on blogger, I didn't mind. I was being loyal to blogger. But I've realised many of my posts are now tumblr length and I could actually repost the posts I like on the tumblrs I follow. In short, it would be easier for myself.
Granted, blogger has had it's moments for me. My recent Harry Potter series was a personal favourite, simply because people I didn't know bothered to write comments to tell me they weren't bored by the exceptionally long posts on one topic. The time two friends collaborated to help me out on a little theological problem (Alison etc). The classes group blog we started and kept up for....a little while. My Trifling Facts blog. And the huge, fiercely opinionated (in my now older, mellower view) rants I used to have. And more. But I'm going. I think I really am. And if I hate it over in tumblr land, I'll be sure to come crawling back and say to myself that I told you so, but for now, I'm MIA. That is all faithful readers.

2 comments:

sejtraav said...

Rest In Peace, Blog of a Girl

thorium220 said...

i like the name

(that book is on my to-read list by default, as pratchett is on it)