Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What do you think is out there?

You know, way, way up there, as in out of this world up there, literally. To be honest, i couldn't care less. Really. I mean, NASA's budget every year is $15.47 billion dollars, but there are a billion-plus people living in the poorest conditions elsewhere in the world and we're wasting 15 bilion dollars trying to work out if any more people exist so that they can starve too, or, other people starve instead. I mean seriously, can we please look after all those poor people in Africa, the terrible living conditions of some Aboriginals and tidy up our health, education and environment management. I'm sure there are plenty of other things we could spend that 15 billion on too, just give me a couple of days, loads of newpapers and google; you'll have a long list in no time. I just don't get it. Why can't governments just learn that human life is more important than getting to mars (which is a barren planet, it'll do us no good going there), broadband for everyone and, well alot of stuff governments spend copius amounts of money on. I could scream at Labour's stupid plan to spend 4.5 billion on broadband when it's clear that our health, education and travel systems need more work. *sigh* I guess that's just how it is. Gotta run. Later.

No comments: