Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh...

Finished the third book on Monday night then realised I didn't have up any quotes from it, when it's one of my favourite. So here you are.

'And we've got a seeker who has never failed to win us a match!' Wood rumbled, glaring at Harry with a kind of furious pride. 'And me,' he aded as an afterthought.
'We think you're very good too, Oliver,' said George.
'Cracking Keeper,' said Fred.

'I don't need help,' Ron whispered. 'It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight.' Both Harry and Hermione burst out laughing.

'Your parents gave their lives to keep you live Harry. A poor way to repay them - gambling their sacrifice for a bag of magic tricks.' [Lupin] walked away, leaving Harry feeling worse by far than he had at any point in Snape's office.

This last quote always makes me feel really bad as well, for Harry. What a guilt trip from Lupin.

No comments: