Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sorry I know you're sick of these but...

I read approximately 200 pages of my book yesterday - and that is why babysitting is so good. But it is odd, reading so much in one day. I have in my time read a 600 page book in less than 48 hours, and the amount of time you read through in the book compared to the time you've actually lived makes for a weird contrast. Yesterday, for example, Harry went from seeing the Dark Mark to hearing about the Yule Ball, which is like over three months, in a few hours. Weird.
I forgot how much I like the fourth book. Humour starts to really kick in in this one, and we get given another character to hate. However, I've always wanted to know how Dumbledore's joke ends...
'I am not joking Mr. Weasley, though, now you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll. a hag and a leprechaun who all go into a bar-'

No comments: